Sign in to follow this  
PuRe CoOkiie

CoOkiie's App for Member! (ON TRIAL) - ACCEPTED -

Player Name: CoOkiie

Date of Birth: 17th of May 1997 (15)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41612051

Games Played: Fallout, CSS, Portal 1 and 2, Call Of Duty (all), Saints Row 2 and 3, Minecraft, Skyrim (Best Game Ever) and more but I would be here until Christmas if I listed them all. :P

Are you a member of Aurora: No

Tell us something about yourself:

Been playing Computer games sense I can remember, love CSS to bits, got some of the best game modes out there :D. Good at RPG Role playing for example, JailBreak.

Never been ban off of anyone of the CSS servers, never hacked ever, I see hacking as pointless fun... Starting playing on your server about a week ago and after that, liked it and signed up! Which is why I am now writing this post to become a member. :D Anything else you want to know, feel free to ask :)

Signed: CoOkiie

cookie seems a bit noob, probably due to his age. first impressions were not so good, as i remember it joining ct a-lot but no mic? any way the slate is clean, good luck cookie!

First off, I'm 15 lol and I've play Jailbreak before I found this server and this one is a lot better then the others... always had a mic, but normal someone else is commanding, so I leave them to it and Thankyou!

You were accepted into OB.

Got any questions feel free to ask them.

Thank you! :D and is there a Steam group different steam group for members or do you just change that appears next to my name in-game? Thanks again!

xpX51.jpg