Sign in to follow this  
| SoloQ |

Perm Ban Appeal (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): I am sorry rachel dont pls

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159611102

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: "For constantly being toxic despite several warnings."

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: First off, saying "Rachel finger my nutthole" is not toxic. Second I don't really think that thats fair considering there were people who free killed, shamed, insulted and only got 3 months.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: Nopey Dope.

Date of incident: 2 weeks ago idk

Edited by Substick

Hello SoloQ

At the time of you being banned from our servers you had been relatively toxic and had acquired a handful of mutes for similar reasons, not to mention that you had received a smaller ban for toxic behaviour.  You behaviour didn't improve after the mutes you had been given and the ban and thus you were banned yet again for similar behaviour.  The ban initially was set to one week though given the fact that you were targeting a specific member of the Outbreak staff, I would have said that was relatively lenient given that we do not accept players targeting our staff with abusive comment when they are on the server to help everybody by improving their overall experience. 

Unfortunately after the ban was given you continued to be disrespectful; you came onto the Outbreak website and posted another abusive message in our shout box, clearly showing that you had no respect for this community and that you weren't prepared to accept your mistakes and move on.  After seeing this I upped your ban to a permanent one since it was obvious you had no desire to be a part of our community, you were merely here to target your disgusting insults at the players in this community and thus you have now lost the ability to do that.  What still baffles me is that you refuse to accept your mistakes and move on, you haven't apologised for what you did at all and you seem to be under the impression that insulting our players isn't toxic.  Your ban will remain permanent for the foreseeable, please learn from your mistakes here and begin accepting your mistakes.

All the best

The OB Staff