Sign in to follow this  
NinjaMunk

Admin Complaint: Tweep

I didn't slay you because you were useless to me, but because you didn't fulfill your role as CT.

So I was useless and didn't fulfill my role and trolled a bit, just like so many before, it's just a game, and pb isn't deatmatch or s&d and i play it because it is fun. But if you go hardcore and only play rounds strictly where are the laughs, can't you just have a bit of fun without getting slayed? Or do you need to be a robot? The chopper is there to be used and I merely took it to get to the roof. Granted I didn't need to go there, but then, you don't need to play any games, you can just do last reaction - first reaction the whole time and be bored.

I know the start of the round is hard, especially on trainingcamp, but it's not impossible to do it with 3 people, i was there and if something happened i could have helped. Like you and twist have been spamming almost was that i didn't help in the beginning of the round, but by the time the chopper left the ground all t's were nicely outside. The fact that the other CT's failed has nothing to do with me. I wouldnt have been able to help.The reason i play pb is because my aim = 0. I have played pb for 1500 hours now so i know how it goes, the only way you can enjoy it is by making fun, and if you lose a round by a troll, you don't think about it and laugh (i wasn't even really trolling i was sitting in the bloody chopper). If someone makes you lose all rounds and wastes your time, I agree, be mad. But 1 or 2 rounds isn't a big deal. And admit, if a t gets a gun in a stack, it doesn't matter how many ct's there are, unless you get a miracle, your round is done.

If anyone was "frustrated" because I did it I appologise. But like you say yourself, a slay was a bit harsh.

Well Tweep you did it to me today i had no mic but they wanted help on ct so i went on the team for a few rounds to help them out jd gives a command then down strait after it then everyone runs off i start to shoot people becuase i believe there is a rule saying the last commands given by a dead ct carry on for 30 seconds then you started to say something about freekilling people some or some other shit i cant remember and in your other post you put this is nothing to do with bulling the new admin and if fact i have known alot of the admins on this server for quite a while and they know that i would never dream of doing such a thing all im trying to get at that everyone does mistakes and everything but salying ninja when he did something so little was sort or stupid. :lol:

You just posted 160 words without a full stop, so this is hard to decipher. I have no idea what you are on about, nor do I care. One slay isn't the end of the world, especially when the user deserved it. Also, I'm not claiming this is bulling a new admin, but a small minority of members have gone out of their way to teach me how to suck eggs and it is pissing me off beyond belief.

So I was useless and didn't fulfill my role and trolled a bit, just like so many before, it's just a game, and pb isn't deatmatch or s&d and i play it because it is fun. But if you go hardcore and only play rounds strictly where are the laughs, can't you just have a bit of fun without getting slayed? Or do you need to be a robot? The chopper is there to be used and I merely took it to get to the roof. Granted I didn't need to go there, but then, you don't need to play any games, you can just do last reaction - first reaction the whole time and be bored.

I know the start of the round is hard, especially on trainingcamp, but it's not impossible to do it with 3 people, i was there and if something happened i could have helped. Like you and twist have been spamming almost was that i didn't help in the beginning of the round, but by the time the chopper left the ground all t's were nicely outside. The fact that the other CT's failed has nothing to do with me. I wouldnt have been able to help.The reason i play pb is because my aim = 0. I have played pb for 1500 hours now so i know how it goes, the only way you can enjoy it is by making fun, and if you lose a round by a troll, you don't think about it and laugh (i wasn't even really trolling i was sitting in the bloody chopper). If someone makes you lose all rounds and wastes your time, I agree, be mad. But 1 or 2 rounds isn't a big deal. And admit, if a t gets a gun in a stack, it doesn't matter how many ct's there are, unless you get a miracle, your round is done.

If anyone was "frustrated" because I did it I appologise. But like you say yourself, a slay was a bit harsh.

Difference between making it fun, and loosing rounds because CT's are just going off and doing their own things.

I'm locking this thread now. Twist was there to testify that it was basically justified. You got slayed for not playing the game properly, so just learn your lesson and move on. Thanks.