Porok123

Outbreak community unban request (RESOLVED)

Hello it"s me Chicken,

So I got banned on server Cause I hacked on my main whic was Named as a (CLU). So I got banned on Clus account next day.I said to my self ok if I got banned on my main cause i was cheating.So in next couple of weeks I buyed a new account whic wasn"t for hacking. So I logged in server. And I played for sometime. I meet an admin whic knowed me when I tell him who I was. I won"t share his name but I can if he aggres in my replays. Then Like 20 min somebody calls substick to be as a SPY. Even If I knew that was him I woud"t try to leave the server and try avoid the Ban. Then Twix asks me if I"m Chiken and I said no of course  because he knowed who I was. (I would get banned any way) Then Substicks revels him self and just says I was laughing sry substick but realy. U cannot just say. Good Bye Nice Girl.So I just ask if I could get unbanned on my acc which, was banned yesterday. If you decline Please contact me back and make skype call or teamspeak and I will explain everything. I don"t care  with who I will skype or ts.

It just needs to be a Mod,Admin or Sir Conor..

Player Name (at time of banning): Nice Girl

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:171434455

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Creating new account and coming back to server.

Server Banned From: JailBreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: Cause I wasn"t cheating on new account

Date of incident: 14.5.2016

Thank You For Reading.

Regrads, Chicken

Hello Porok123

Unfortunately Outbreak has a very strict policy against the use of hacks which you openly admit using, not to mention that the evidence that was provided make it extremely obvious that you were using some kind of aimlock / aimbot.  During your brief time on the server yesterday, you were very defensive when asked if you were Chicken / Clu and you stated on several different occasions that it wasn't you and that they were a completely different person.  Obviously the fact that you used your microphone on several different occasions on the server it became increasingly obvious that you were both the same person and you had simply created a new account to avoid the ban, something that is also breaking our rules.

As it stands, you not only hacked on our servers but you openly admit to using them, thus the ban will not be lifted and your accounts will remain permanently banned from all Outbreak servers.  There is not much more to say on the matter, though your story has already changed since last night when I initially banned you thus it would be impossible for us to believe that you are truly a 'changed' person who no longer hackers.  That said, if you truly are a changed person then you should really go find another community; simply stating that you have changed is not enough to warrant your ban being lift.

You also stated that you wished to explain yourself to one of the staff members on teamspeak or skype which you are still welcome to do, though I feel it would be counterproductive since the evidence is very clear, thus your ban will not be lift.

All the best,

The OB Staff