Sign in to follow this  
Fluxy

TOTALWAR : WARHAMMER

So d00ds. 

xAdBO5T.png

who is excited for this? Just wondering. Its been on my wishlist since it got announced way back in August and I am so fucking hyped. From what I can see it looks like its going to be a great total war game but it also looks like its really going to do justice to the Warhammer fantasy setting which is great. Massive Warhammer fan myself but more 40K stuff (Dawn of War 3 announcement has me frothing at the gash). 

I have seen some stuff that is kinda disappointing, mostly the seige battles which like pretty linear and boring to me (all walls are straight or at right angles, all cities same basic lay out, no multi stage sieges as of yet) but Im still hopeful that this could be incredible not only as a Warhammer game but also in switching up the total war formula and bringing something new to the table.   

So your guys thoughts? My biggest thing about this game is probably the a-symmetry between races. Looks like each race will be totally unique from top to bottom with its own objectives and play style and moving away from that whole "paint the map your color" auto resolve slog that every TW game eventually turns into.   

Below are some key highlight videos I have selected to show off some good and bad parts of the game.