Sign in to follow this  
M1nt-l0u

Teamspeak unban request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Mintlou

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29673657

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: None

Server Banned From: Teamspeak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: Ban was given by Blyss, he said nothing before, during or after the ban. Completely silent wipeout ban.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: <14:50:17> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Blyss" (Yeahhh... no.)

Date of incident: 09/04/2016

Ban was given in OG channel, which I have been in alone for most of the day for. Lots of people join that channel, then admins join and just listen and wait to snipe ban people. What is that logic?

I'd expect that kind of reaction from a new moderator, but not from Blyss, who is a Senior Moderator.

I repeated a comment that I posted on the forums about Anime because someone asked me to. To then be banned unexpectedly is simply not good practice.

I do not believe that I should be banned for having conflicting opinions to a moderator. That is an absolute breach to my freedom of speech.

One more thing:

Can I just ask whether ban lengths should be based on what was done rather than who done?

A 5 hour ban is unjustified for the offence, would that ban length be different or existent if someone else said it?

Should bans be given on a personal level, or should it remain professional?