Sign in to follow this  
Porok123

NEED TO READ! (RESOLVED)

HELLO MY NAME IS YOU WILL KNOW FROM THE TEXT IDK WHY AM I am not TYPING FOR MEMBER BLYSS TY FOR 1 DAY BAN TODAY YOSHI ADMIN ABUSER BANNING BEST PLAYERS IN SERVER. THEY GOT BANNED CAUSE THEY GOT BORED. IF HEADHUNTER WAS BANNED WHY WAS HE AN MEMBER I HAVE A LOT OF BETTER SERVERS AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF I WAS BANNED FROM IT AL LEAST HEADHUNTER KNOWS . SirConor put hard work into server but you are having to many admins And i gonna tell you whic admins need to go to mod or not be even a mod Yoshi Rachel revila blyss Thats it from chicken Soldier btw.

So bb jailbreak I dont know what did you do to the server right now I might not come back and you will not care but when they will be like 3 to 5 players per day then you will see what i said u banned more than 1796 players so think

Follow the template, revillia isn't a mod nor an admin and headhunter got banned for a reason but that's completely unrelated to your ban.

In regards to your ban I'm sorry but I don't like trolls. You were silenced and kicked millions of times but you still didn't stop. Work on your attitude.