MEMBERINO (DECLINED)

My name Tin IVan

Birth Idk but ik im 15

AGE 15

sLVEONIA sKOJA LOKA

STEAM_0:1:125141877

Games Played: BO 3, bo 2 ,MW 3 ,MW 2 ,CS GO

I was playing in ob like 6 months

I m Tin I live in slovenia I m comedian person I dont like Jaypigs I love jaydog I play cs go since 2013 Its not my frirst post and I m active on ts I the person who doesent deserve member is gibby Joke. I could bring back afk freeze to jailbreak Joking I hate fking afk freze Im sometimes joking I m telling truth im nice im not screaming Like headhunter Or Jaydog I hope I will get member :cry1:

Hey Porok,

I'm afraid this will be an auto-decline. We don't really know you and although this isn't your first post you need to have some quality posts aswell as teamspeak and server activity. Make sure you read the threads contained in the big red box that you can find in this section of the forums and you can apply in a month.

Sorry to disappoint,

OB Staff

To add onto what Blyss wrote, I would also like to make it known that being at least 15 years old is a requirement to being a member. You have said that you are 15 here, but your original member application (here) says that you are born on the 3rd of April 2001 (if you were following the Slovenian date format) which would make you younger than that. Lying on your member application will not get you far.