Sign in to follow this  
Gary the camel

banned for no reason. (RESOLVED)

First off if you wish to make an unban request make a post on the Ban/Unban request section (I will move this) and follow the template when you wish to make one which you can find here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5788

About your ban, I got a printscreen for a member of our community in which it shows that you changed your name to the one you mentioned and then when you were asked (not by a staff member) to change it you changed to something else which was also kinda offensive. We do not tolerate this behaviour nor do we need racists in our server. You were banned for a day but I'm up to lower your ban if your apologize and promise that you won't repeat this again, if you do the ban will be way longer.

Thanks for reading, waiting for your reply.

I don't have to show you the screenshot and there's no need to, you said you used the name anyway. You're not allowed to use that name on your server and because of the atittude that you're showing in this thread I'm actually going to leave the ban at 1d. Once again, don't repeat this situation or the next ban will be way longer.

If you have any questions add me or a higher up on steam. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=4809