Sign in to follow this  
Hexority

Unban request - Hexority (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Hexority

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:104760770

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: freekilling

Server Banned From: |UK|Jailbreak|Outbreak-Community|Store|Hats|Trai...

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: There were no admins and I did tell the T's numerous times that if they go to armoury they will be killed. I was waiting for someone to start commanding. The warden at the time told me to stay around armoury and guard it.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: The warden who I don't know their name...

Date of incident: 26-02-16 18:59

I was banned for "Throwing an ak in a T stack" I did this because I was leaving and liked to give them a toy gun just to mess about with. Prior to throwing it I drained it off its ammo by continuously shooting. I do have 3 others bans for freekilling however 1 of them there was no admin in the server so I was trying to protect armoury. I told them not to come in VIA voice commands.

Edited by Guest

Hello Hexority, thanks for making an unban request.

You were banned for freekilling; when i joined the server the warden who was commanding had said to do a warday and you were killing a couple T's travelling to armoury, the next round most of the free killers were dealt with by then, proper commands were given to go to medic and you were spraying them down. Due to you doing this before it was upped to a month.

Other times you were banned:

The first one was ct ban for freekilling in cells.

The Second time was on clouds where you threw a grenade into isolation then disconnected and was banned for 12 hours.

The third time was on minecraft party and you threw a gun into a stack of T's.

After all these bans, by now you should have learnt the rules. Therefore this ban will not be moved. I suggest you take the remaining 3 weeks of your ban to read the rules here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=5585

Thanks,

Rachel