Sign in to follow this  
Hobbsyy

Hobbsyy: Unban request. (RESOLVED)

Player name (at time of banning): Molly Tumour Head.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:102418990

STEAM_0:1:43347103

STEAM_0:1:112934975

STEAM_0:1:154685059

Ban reason given: Being toxic, making inappropriate jokes about cancer.

Server banned from: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I feel that the ban I received (for one month on all accounts) was completely unnecessary. To start of with I understand that my name was inappropriate and I had every idea in changing it, and also the statement that that I made "inappropriate jokes about cancer" wasn't true at all. Not once did I mention cancer today to anyone in the wrong way, I may have said things like "that was cancer", but lets be honest, does that really mean I deserve a one month ban? I'm also not the only one saying it as it's said on a regular basis by most members of the community.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: Mat was in the server at the time and will fully follow up on what I have said, (Feel free to ask him said Mat).

Date of Incident: 23-02-16 19:44

I would like to finish by saying I completely respect Jaydog as a Moderator, however I do feel his decision was a little "over the top" this time.

Thanks

Hobbsyy

Hello Hobbsyy,

Firstly thank you for making an unban request.

I must admit a month does seem like a very harsh ban, but don't forget you tried to join the server with other accounts while banned. This counts as ban evading and everytime you do this, the ban gets doubled. Your ban was 1 week which was then doubled two times to a Month. This did not help your un-ban case at all. I also feel the need to remind you that this is not the first time you've been banned by our management team, please follow the link to source bans. That will show you the information on your bans.

http://outbreak-community.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=hobbsyy&Submit=Search

Furthermore I have had numerous problems with you on the server, toxic behaviour, talking over the commander and most of all your constant disrespect to the mods. One of the bans above was for loudly announcing over the mic that, "I'd just like to tell JayDog to go fuck himself." This is far from the first time you've caused problems on the server.

I will agree with you that you may or may not of made cancerous joke as such, as I only dealt with this issue from the moment you poked me on TeamSpeak to ask me to tell the commander on jailbreak that you was Molly, I then joined your channel and asked you if you was really that account, to witch you answered yes, my next question to you was, so you was the person telling silly jokes on the server today? You answered yes.

Shortly after this you left the server, I then proceed to speak to Gunstar about the situation and after a lengthy chat we decided the best option was to place a week ban on you.

My main reason for a week ban on you was that, even after 2 bans and 15 comm's (Gags/Mutes) your behaviour is not improving. If anything you moved into a new stage of toxicity by relating to cancer as a joke. You extended the ban yourself by trying to join with other accounts.

Because of the reason's I've stated above, and the explanations I have supplied you with I am not going to remove your ban, if you still feel this ban is unjustified please contact myself, Gunstar or Unseen through steam.

Thank you,

JayDog!