Sign in to follow this  
rhyse1317

Thoughts on the division?

I think that my opinion has changed on it ever since the first trailer, the concept seems pretty cool but alot of people I know in real life don't like the look of it ever since the beta. I'm definetely going to get it still, though I would like to here some opinions from you guys here. The main complaint I've heard is the graphics downgrade to make the pc graphics similar to console. :D

Although this should be on the games page i will give my i opinion on it:

The game is set in a world that we are very familiar with, the post apocalyptic world which can be considered a cliche or overused theme by now. But instead of it having zombies or aliens or some shit we are put to face off againts each other, which i think is more interesting.

Graphics wise, the trailer (gameplay) looks amazing, i haven't really gone into to see a real graphical downgrade but i do think that it doesn't matter much either way.

Gameplay wise the game looks like a classic tom clancy game and that is good for any clancy franchise fan.

I don't really know what to expect, but the game does look like it will be really good so i might get it (if i have any money left over lol so many good games are coming out) either way i hope this helped you to some extent.

P.S. It did get moved to the games page, so mmm k