Sign in to follow this  
pingu

Un Ban request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Pingu

SteamID: STEAM_0:66435511

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given:

I have perm banned him with this reason: Pingu, you are being banned for being a toxic player in this community you have been muted/gagged/banned multiple times and you have been given so many chances to redeem yourself however you haven't taken the chance to improve yourself so we have decided to remove you from the community for good. if you have any objections to this ban please make an unban request on the forums - Stiqqy

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: Did not give me any information that i was getting warnings of a so called 'robot' that led to my ban + did not give me any reason for his ban at that time and day

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: No Evidence (As the ban was a long time ago)

Date of incident: 17-10-15 23:37

Edited by Guest

Hey Pingu,

After some discussion we've come to the decision that you will remain banned. You were given chances in the past numerous times and, even when you were unintentionally let back in, you continued your usual disruptive ways. Furthermore in this unban request alone you claim you had no warnings and you don't know the reason for your ban, which just shows you aren't particularly apologetic nor do you acknowledge your mistakes whatsoever.

Sorry to disappoint, but for the timing being your ban will remain in place,

The OB Staff