Sign in to follow this  
tweep

Hello

Hello! I've been playing on the outbreak community jailbreak servers for around a month or two now, and I thought I'd sign up to the forums and become more active in this community, as this now isn't just a place where I play games now; the majority of people who play this are great fun, and I'd like to be more involved in the community. I've just come back from holiday, which is why I haven't been on the server for a week, although since starting to play jailbreak I have been active on it. My username at the moment is "Tweep497 (Owen) @ 1 - 5"; imitation is a form of flattery, Total.

I am currently a 16 year old who lives in Wales (which I think many of you have picked up from my accent ingame). I bought my first gaming PC in February this year, and I haven't looked back - I use my PC for most of my gaming, and I use steam frequently.

My interests mainly include gaming (obviously), music, and cycling. I am a radiohead fan, although I also like Pink Floyd and Sigur Ros among many other things, and I enjoy many UK comedies such as The IT Crowd, Father Ted, and Peep Show. I play the trombone, and I am attempting to learn piano this summer (although it is a lot harder than I anticipated).

So yeah, hello. I'm tweep, and I'm hoping to stick around here as this is a great community, and it's a hell of a lot of fun to play on this server. Catch ya around, going to jump into a game of jailbreak now, hopefully.

Hi! I haven't actually seen you that much on the server, so chances are we've just been on at different times. I started off as tweep, then moved to Tweep497 @ [1-5] (as total497 really wanted me to use the same username format as him), and now I am back to tweep). I'm not sure if it has been one or two months (I don't count :P), but this place is great - I don't make a habit of signing up to forums, but I guess the community here is quite nice. Also, could I add you on steam, as I am hoping to learn how to start making maps, and I've played some of yours - which are quite good, to be fair. Thanks!