Sign in to follow this  
p.sd

p.sd Unban Request (RESOLVED)

3 MONTHS!? even if it was by coincidence me.. surely you should ban me only till the VAC ban reached 100 days not put 3 months on top of that!

Admin Name: Blyss

SteamID: <3 <3 <3 <3

What did he do: Not much he is just being mean now

Evidence: Me

Date of incident: Life

I think you should actually be impressed that I got a new account to play and then admitted to being an ass before. I'm not really sure why I like the sever more than other JB ones but I think you need to exercise some leniency and be a real leader. Like Gandalf

Oooh now you admit you're p.d. Congratulations you've made it through the first step: denial.

Anyway you tried to join with another account so your ban got doubled to 6 months.

I'm sorry but rules are rules. Stop trolling or you'll be perm'd from all platforms.

Cya!

I said I was sorry but 6 months is ridiculous especially when that VAC banned account was 97 days since it was VAC banned....

Anyways, rules are rules as you say

what can I do apart from move on

:cry1:

94 days but yeah same thing, tbh it's your bad for telling us who you are when you just had to wait 6 days.

Just stop trolling and stop hacking, 6 months isn't that long. If you didn't troll with these unban requests and lie to me I would keep it at 3 months.

Good luck with your life.