Sign in to follow this  
ThorbenBAMF

Training camp

So I've heard that people disapprove of other server's using the OB maps which I don't get. There's a lot of banners, IP's and tons of other stuff witch is an advertisement for the OB server. So I don't get why the maps aren't allowed for other servers. It should bring more people to our server and to our community. I get that the map makers maybe gets frustrated for working on something and now pretty much everyone can have it. But face it... It's a map. You can't keep a map private in CSS. That's ridiculous.

Edited by Guest

Your apparently a part of this community so you should be siding with the community you are in and not trying to steal maps for another community.

Kriss and Mclovin didn't make these maps so that other people could be lazy and use them they made them so that the players who play on the OB benefit from the time and effort they put into a map and let them enjoy it knowing the fact that no other server will have this map making it part of the OB experience want the training camp map go fine the original and edit it for yourself.

this map is exclusive to OB ( the community you are part of) don't like that fact then leave OB.

Topic locked.

Also im gonne add why its not for public, there are a few reasons.

1. Custom textures i dont give credit for, if communities take the map i will get the blame for not crediting the stuff i use.

1. It was made for community in mind.

3. You speak like you think i dident spend anytime building the maps, weeks vent into making those maps and therefore its satisfying to only use it only for community use.

We can discuss this over steam if you want.

end.