Sign in to follow this  
YacezM8

Admin Complaint (RESOLVED)

Admin Name: Blyss [senior Moderator]

SteamID: he's your staff, you should know, STEAM_0:0:26039719

What did he do: I join your CS:GO Jailbreak server, play proper right? People don't follow orders so I shoot them, he swaps me to terrorist. I go mad and ask why he did that (after he didnt answer me I may have thrown a few words in there such as scrapmin, which did him justice mate) , and he doesnt tell me and mutes me for 30 mins, leading to more frustration. Why did he not tell me once what was going on? What did I do wrong besides call him a few names? He never warned me once or even told me what I did mate.... this dude should not be a senior by any means if he cant even communicate with people that join your community to have a laugh. I did not come in to mess with anyone's nice weekend, I came to have a laugh, this dude did not care to explain to me what I did wrong, he just went full autism and muted me to not have to deal with me, which costs you valuable new players mate!

Asking about it he kicks/bans me, I don't know which cause he pissed me off to the point I didn't even want to rejoin and learn how to play by your rules anymore.

Evidence: Ask him, he never said a word.

What else you want m8

Date of incident: Just now mate.

*Edit: Also, Fresh meat? really? Bunch of pedophiles over here? I don't mind... just asking.

You do know there's chat logs that can be checked by the higher ups right? I did tell you what you did wrong, twice. There's no need to spray 2 people down just because they don't have their back against the cell doors. In our server we give warning shots for minor offences to the CTs commands, like in that situation. All I did was swap you because I believe that you're new to the server (at least I never saw you before) and therefore you might be used to other servers rules which obviously can be and are a bit different from ours and so you should read the rules and get some experience while playing on T before CTing.

After swapping you and telling you what you did wrong you just went full rage on me and started to insult me through your mic while talking over the commander so the mute was more than appropriate for that situation. You asked me,once again,what you did wrong and I told you but you just ignored and kept insulting me therefore insted of just gagging you I kicked you so you could chill out and maybe go do something else because we really don't need people that just disrespect other players (in this case an admin) like you did in our server.

On another note,

this dude should not be a senior by any means if he cant even communicate with people that join your community to have a laugh.

I actually try my best to get to know all the new players that join our server everyday and have a laugh with them. Without wanting to sound cocky I know most of our playerbase and I have a good relationship with them. I don't have a huge ego just because I'm an admin so that's a complete lie.

I understand your frustation and I'm sorry but you're in the wrong on this one. We can talk about it through steam because I'm sure you're a nice guy (although from this complaint you kinda sound like a troll tbh) and this was just a misunderstanding so we can fix things and move on.

Here's the link to my profile and the threads with the rules and an explanation about warning shots. If you do want to play on our server please take a look at these:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blyss5k/

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=5585

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2786

Thank you for reading! :grin1: