Sign in to follow this  
Samantha

Unban request (Ban upheld)

Player Name (at time of banning): Trekflix and Chill

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:42451246

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Trolling

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I'm not even entirely sure why I was banned. I wasn't trolling.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: Nah

Date of incident: 15/1/16

Hello,

Ok your ban was issued as a result of General Toxic Behaviour. You joined the Server and started saying in public chat that you have found my mum on Facebook. As i didn't reply you said her name in public chat. I thought i'd give you the benefit of the doubt and Private message you about it. Asking you not to spread private information all you replied was "give me her number" after this I spoke to a more senior ranking admin and was advised to Perm Ban you.

Sorry to disappoint you but your Perm Ban will not get removed.

Uhhhh I never said once that I found her on facebook. I just said she was hot.

Also, general toxic behaviour, I have done nothing wrong except say your mum was hot which you said, and i quote, JayDog: i dont care if you say "my mum".

Bit ridiculous don't you think.

This is a bit weird, even for you.

This won't be considered at all since you attempted to impede on somebody's private information. You didn't step over the line, you jumped a whole mile over it.

Unless this is overruled by Conor or Unseen, this ban won't be lifted.

It's a bit fishy that I was playing for over an hour and once I actually said something on voice chat so that people knew it was me, shit starts to go off.

I was happily playing doing nothing at all, as per, but it seems like once people clock on that it's me, crap is made up to put me up as a bad person?

This was taken way over the top and is just so stupid... Not a proper reason for a ban.