Sign in to follow this  
b3NdY

B3NdY's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: b3NdY

Date of Birth: 02/09/99

Country/Location: Uk, Poole

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99811192

Games Played: Counterstrike, Dota2, Rocket League, This war of mine

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? i have been playing on the outbreak jailbreak server forabout 4 months and joined september 2015

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I've brought laughs to the community already and plan for alot more laughs.

Tell us a little something about yourself: i love CSGO, im in 6th form i kinda hate school im easy to get alot with and chat to. me and my family have recentsly came back from australia, therfore i have an accent. i have been many places around the world such as america, france, hongkong, singapore, newzealand. i work everynow and then usualy 8am-8pm but i still find time to play games. i have been practicing hard on csgo to get into a proper team for csgo.

Is this your first post? no i have posted many in the past.

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)? no i have been around for about 4 months.

Thank for reading :yay:

Hey pal, I'm gonna be really honest and say normally I would just instant decline this since I don't really know who you are and your previous post was back in September :(

However, if you delete this soon as then I will pretend I didn't see it - work on your integration (be on the server more as well as making contributive posts to the forums) and then re-apply.

Otherwise a decline means you'll be blocked for 30 days from applying!

Too many witnesses now! Sorry, will have to decline your application - Please work on your integration on all of our platforms and just make yourself more generally known (on TS, forums and in-game).

You will be able to re-apply on 7th February.

Regards,