Sign in to follow this  
R1sk

Quiplash [Party Game]

What is Quiplash?

Quiplash is basically a more interactive version of Cards Against Humanity. Basically, each player has an allotted amount of time to come up with an answer to a question at the beginning of the round, after that, a question pops up, and there is a selection of two answers. (from both players) The person with the most amount of votes, wins and if the answer gets a full house, the other gets 'Quiplashed'. The game consists of three rounds, The first being a normal round where two players go head to head, the second being the same but with double points and the third being just one question where everyone comes up with an answer. The most overall votes your answer receives gets you points, the person with the most points at the end of the game wins.

How do we play?

Only one person has to purchase the game, then the owner of the game sets up a lobby and sends a room code to everyone who wishes to join, along with a web link they have to direct to in order to input their answers/votes. The only downside to this is that the owner of the game has to stream it (I was thinking on the OB Twitch Channel) otherwise the game wouldn't be good without it.

Just thought i'd make a suggestion as I've had a lot of fun playing it with other people in the past.

P.S. Sorry if my explanation didn't make sense, I know what I mean :lol: