Sign in to follow this  
Bogs

Bogs Buny's Application for member -ACCEPTED-

Player Name: Bogs Buny/Biology/Unisaur

Date of Birth: 13 September 1997 (Almost 15)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:52819524

Games Played: COD,Battlefield, Portal 1/2, TF2, FM 2012, L4D2, Garrys Mod, FIFA 12, GTA, RDR, Saints Row, CIV 5, Basically every mainstream game im into. But I'm not a COD fanboy.

Are you a member of Aurora: Nope. But I've played on their server before.

Tell us something about yourself: I enjoy games, Long walks on the beach, spending time with friends and just generally having a fun time.

Hello,

From now on your on a 1 week trial.

Make sure to ask an admin or higher to invite you into the trial group.

The trial will last 1 week.

Any further questions feel free to ask them.

Greetings,

McLovin

was on JB a couple of nights ago, and noticed Bogs Buny was on a trial. i was however un-impressed at his efforts to command. as he made no effort and let round after round after round go by where there was NO commands. I think members should make as much of an effort as admins are required to, to improve the quality of the game, if members are ct they should make an effort to command if no commands are being given. correct me if i am wrong, but for this reason i would say decline at this moment in time.

Garfield, Are you kidding me? We were on at the same time and you were constantly freekilling people. And yeah I swore a few times with my buddy Chris. But last time I checked it isnt against the rules.. and I wasent even commanding. chris was. And you were on the CT's. so why didnt you command?

I wasn't there at all, and somehow I am glad I wasn't online on that momment ^.^"

But hearing this Garfield and sholto sound pretty convincing. Don't see any reason why they should lie about it. However, I think since there was no admin online this isn't really prove of anything. In this kind of discussions admins would have final word about it, so just let it rest...

I don't think it will affect their decision so much...

Anyway, good luck with your apply. I played few times in game with you, didn't notice anything wrong those times.

(I don't know if I am allowed to post on member applications, if not, remove this post please and my apologys for it than.)

was friday night i think. sorry for the long winded post before. what i'm trying to say is i'd like to see more effort made by trialists and members to keep the game fun for everyone :)