Sign in to follow this  
Revilia

think around 7 man ban request (RESOLVED)

i just wanna say this was aids so many freekills i have never seen before i am going to add all the steam id and evedance in here

but i need some time to go over the recordings and see who did what i have like 4 recordings to go over

between the lines same recordings

i am gonna put some dubble in it because they were freekilling on differend maps 2 so you get everyting on ea person

mvg revilia

number 1 taken care off

he changed his name and than joined back also changed his prof pic

Player Name: Dee/DeeglesKIlls

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124736252

Why should he be banned: freekilling

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/download/njtg6 ... omod_2.dem

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):22-12-2015

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 2

Player Name: zhéro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92913538

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/download/u6nn4 ... omod15.dem http://www.mediafire.com/download/1cp73 ... od15_2.dem

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):22-12-2015

number 3

Player Name: i liek egs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113518914

Evidence: --

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge): 22-12-2015

number 4

Player Name: :-)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126233608

Evidence:--

number 5

Player Name: Thundergun18

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:149410146

Why should he be banned: ghosting

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

number 3 again

Player Name: i liek egs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113518914

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cq1c7 ... llhype.dem

number 4 again

Player Name: :-)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126233608

number 6

Player Name: Ne[0]n

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94964274

Why should he be banned: freekilling i think not sure to aids to tell

number 7

Player Name: Cozmox

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66860264

Why should he be banned:freekilling i think not sure to aids to tell

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another recording fro at least number 3 and 4 again

http://www.mediafire.com/download/2atm4 ... 282%29.dem

Edited by Guest

So I've banned the first dude, he was just a general troll, though he only freekilled on one occasion.

The second guy, I can't really ban him for freekilling, I mean yes, he would get at least a 2 hour CT ban for what he did, but he didn't freekill really, I'd say he just didn't understand what was happening.

The smiley guy is the same thus far, he didn't really do anything, people were just running around looking for weapons since no commands were given and I assume he didn't understand what was happening and simply shot people, once again a CT ban would be suitable.

With regards to Thundergun, if we see him ghosting on the server he will get an increased mute, not just the standard 30 minutes since I have witnessed him in the demo doing it :), though if I mute him now it's just a waste of time since he likely won't go online and the mute will expire without doing anything. I could give him a short ban for this, but once again it isn't likely to achieve anything.

I liek egs is once again the same, although you could say he randomly freekilled people, you simply ran at him, and then you sat with your camera looking at nothing so I couldn't actually see if he was freekilling or simply stopping people from getting the autosniper etc :), once again a CT ban situation I think, obviously other mods / admins can have a look into this since they will know far better than me and be able to come up with a more accurate response.

Scrap what I have said about I liek egs and the smiley face guy, both will receive a 7 day ban for excessive freekilling. I'm not banning Cozmox because I think it was just too far gone by the end of that when he started killing people, and due to you not actually spectating him, I can't tell if the T's were actually running at him and trying to get a gun from him so they could kill the others :P, no clue really. Thundergun also seemed to start killing as well, though once again I can't tell for certain if it is actually freekilling on his part, or if he was just defending himself again.

Could you try and place the camera a bit better in the demo's just to try make it a lot easier, just a lot harder to come to a verdict on some clips.

Thanks for keeping the server clean though Revilia :).

I get what you are saying it was Just pure chaos and tryed to get the budget problems out of it i do agree with you and thank you for talking care of all of them