Sign in to follow this  
X_Mickey_X

unban (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning):18:49 my time

SteamID:steamcommunity.com/id/Bigheaddy

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given:insulting mods

Server Banned From:jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:So I got freekilled raichu said u would've lost anyway, I GOT FREEKILLED I COULD'VE WALKED into the finish sorry for caps but im rly angry about raichu I DID insult mods but It has a reason and raichu fkin knows it. Rachel leme ask you something HE NEVER SAID cheat to die I cheated and couldve killed the ct that killed me but fuk that I could've walked into the finish. You said You wou'dve died anyways? please this not to me . You were wrong please say it. I think if you want me to respect you you need to respect me. sUBSTICK:U cant kill em both, u kill em both or leave them both. I died and 1 more, Ben was outside commander '' headhunter '' says dont kill him. Substick I think that you're modding for your friends or am I wrong.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:no

Date of incident:today

I'm deeply apologetic that I had to ban you today to be honest Nyan, but the thing is you basically insulted Raichu more than anybody should have, and we can't just let you get off completely free with that, perhaps a ban was slightly overzealous, although given how many mutes and gags you have had over the past month, I think it was justified, especially given your comments towards Raichu and mods. Not only that but you are known to be generally abusive towards other players on the server, and you spam a ridiculous amount and I actually let you get away with more than I should, mainly because I don't want to simply slap yet another gag/mute on you.

Anyways, moving on to your post; what you are saying about me in the final part of your statement is rather inaccurate, for one I generally try to avoid punishing anybody if I can, though I suppose that has nothing to do with what you are saying for the most part. It is true I did tell you something a few weeks ago about something, however you to have misinterpreted what I was meaning; I basically told you that if two people are delaying, or running back to a stack etc, you can’t kill one and let the other one get back to the stack, well unless he makes it before you manage to kill him, apologies for my terrible description here, its relatively hard to explain, though I will try and convey it in an easily understandable way. As I say, you should not allow players to return to the game, if you have not allowed others earlier in the round to get back, obviously this can be a bit strange, and it can obviously change as the round goes on, but let’s try use an example: if you are commanding, and you say, “Everybody go to the big cage”, everyone goes there but me and one other player, now, you kill the other player, even though he said sorry was attempting to come back, you then can’t allow me to get back, even if I say sorry because that is in theory ‘favouritism’.

I hope you get what I mean, if not then I will happily explain it to you via steam, just add me if you want me to. With regards to the insult, as I have said in the first paragraph, we can’t just let you yell insults at people / mods / admins / whatever on the server whenever you want, it is a game after all, people do get mad at it, but there is no need to take your rage out on somebody else when they have done very little wrong. It is quite debatable that you were actually freekilled in the first place, and as you know, we can’t simply respawn you for no reason at all, we have to actually witness what has happened or have a CT agree that they freekilled you and that you should get a respawn.

Also, by the way, yes I was wrong to try and allow that terrorist to come back, though he was killed by another CT who actually knew that others hadn’t been allowed to come back, thus I am sorry if you felt I was trying to allow my favourites to survive, or whatever :D, I apologise for any grief I may have caused by this ban, and I am sorry.

Now onto the good stuff, since I feel that you have come to the effort of making an unban request, and you yourself have pinpointed that you shouldn’t have insulted the mods, I will unban you, though i must seriously say that you have to stop the spam and the abuse, it will lead to an extended ban in the future if it continued. Enjoy your day and have a good Xmas and New year :).

See you on the server.

Substick