Sign in to follow this  
Renegade Master

Unban Request - Renegade Master (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Renegade Master - BlitzExtreme

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:59099313

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Free Killing

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I was playing as a t at the time and i went AFK to make some food (leaving myself connected by accident). When i came back i was on my desktop so i assumed i crashed or something. I came back today to play on the server and it said i was banned, at first i was really confused so i joined the team speak where i found Drake and he pointed me to the forum. I would just like to know if this was a mistake or whether i did something wrong a while ago. Because i am really confused.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: N/A

Date of incident: 13-12-15 16:13

You were banned by me for shooting stacks a bunch of times which ended up on you freekilling people. It didn't happen at the time you were banned, a ban request was made and I saw the demo which I believe it's from sunday at arround 1pm.

Anyway, a CT ban would be more appropriate but in these cases I usually give a small ban since offline CT bans don't work. I will watch the demo again when I get home just to make sure because there were a lot of rule breakers. In any case add me on steam and so we can talk about it and I might remove your ban and insted give you a ct ban if you wish.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blyss5k/

Oh, okay. Well thanks for a fast reply and i do remember me shooting into stacks of people, but there were lots of people and they were not unstacking. So i did my best to hit the correct person but its harder than it looks. I don't feel a 2 day ban is fair though seeing as i did not intentionally free kill and there were worst people breaking rules than me. I don't remember ever killing more than 1 person in this case though. I have added you on steam to further talk this out if needed.

Unbanned after having a talk with you. As I told you ,I feel like I was too harsh and it's obvious that you didn't do it on propuse. Be careful next time and have fun on the server :D

Locked.