Sign in to follow this  
Abledsandpiper

Andrew Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Andrew

Date of Birth: 29/04/1998

Country/Location:Manchester, United Kingdom

SteamID:76561198133734901

Games Played:H1Z1, CSGO, Portal 2, SMITE, Fallout 4

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I have been playing since about January, I think

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: As a avid player of CSGO and the Outbreak server, I think I will bring a fair yet understanding personality with a passion for helping out people who need it, because I have been playing the server for a long time I know a lot of the rules and regulations for being on the server. E.G. Being a CT requires a mic, No racism or otherwise offensive language and if you have been switched teams, it was because a reason so you shouldn't switch back.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am 17 and currently studying Advanced Computing in College, I am a hardworker yet still liek to have fun. If required I will happily help out people in need whether I like that person or not and treat everyone the same. I hope I can help out the server in current time and in the future as I would like to see this server progress.

Thank you fro reading my application.

Andrew Taylor

Hi Andrew,

Unfortunately your application will be an instant decline. First off your first post was your member app, your first post should never be your member app and you also need to be active within the community for at least a month. Second you need to integrate with the people of the community itself, not just play the server, make relevant not spammy posts on the forums and hop onto teamspeak. Next time you can apply is on the 16th of December.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff