Sign in to follow this  
bestmanalex10

Black ops 3

Played all of the call of duties up to 4 just for the single player, my dad owned them on pc and he used to let me play them when my mum was out when i was pretty young, its pretty much the reason I got into PC gaming.

Never touched multiplayer till I got to COD 4 which I bummed on the PC for a good year or two but never owned it myself (could only play it at my dads) objectivity one of the tightest, best and most balanced COD's if not MP FPS of all time. Hands down.

Really really did not like WaW and only played it for the zombies, returned it to Game shortly after I bought it.

MW2 was my love child, up until CS it was the only game I cared about and I played it for years. I still play it today sometimes when I go round to my dads where my old xbox is although its fucked with hackers. I have around 40-50 days on the xbox which is like 1k hours and like 300 on my PC. It was so broken, nobody can argue it wasnt but it was a beautiful game and so so much fun. The harrier, Chopper gunner nuke combo, the laser pointer that was the silenced ACR, one man army + danger close noob tubers, the broken quick scoping (which i loved) last stand, pain killer, it was all shit, but great shit. I never really had anyone to play it with but losing whole evenings to "just one more" game of FFA which is all I ever played.

After that everything really disappointed me, MW3 was crap, BO1 was unplayable in my eyes, it seemed overbalanced in my eyes, all the guns were the same, I didn't like the look of the graphics nor did I like the feel of the game but the zombies was great, no denying kino der toten is one of the best zombie maps of all time.

Decided to give BO2 a go on a whim and I fucking loved it, really really reminded me of the old MW2 fast paced action. Put alot of time into that one as well, loved the futuristic feel they went with, maps were varied and interesting, lots of gun variety and I LOVED the redone points class system, giving you so much control and each class felt like you could play the game in a totally different way.

Advanced warfare....lets not go there. That was a return to the shop same day job.

BO3 is going to be bought, just a question of when to be honest. I looks and seems to feel like BO2 from everything I have seen and while I can see what they were doing with AW I think they got it so fucking wrong with the rocket jumps and all that, seems that BO3 has taken that idea but taken the insane bullshit out of it and made it playable. Looking forward to see how it plays

So yah. Thats my spiel of COD

Played all of the call of duties up to 4 just for the single player, my dad owned them on pc and he used to let me play them when my mum was out when i was pretty young, its pretty much the reason I got into PC gaming.

Never touched multiplayer till I got to COD 4 which I bummed on the PC for a good year or two but never owned it myself (could only play it at my dads) objectivity one of the tightest, best and most balanced COD's if not MP FPS of all time. Hands down.

Really really did not like WaW and only played it for the zombies, returned it to Game shortly after I bought it.

MW2 was my love child, up until CS it was the only game I cared about and I played it for years. I still play it today sometimes when I go round to my dads where my old xbox is although its fucked with hackers. I have around 40-50 days on the xbox which is like 1k hours and like 300 on my PC. It was so broken, nobody can argue it wasnt but it was a beautiful game and so so much fun. The harrier, Chopper gunner nuke combo, the laser pointer that was the silenced ACR, one man army + danger close noob tubers, the broken quick scoping (which i loved) last stand, pain killer, it was all shit, but great shit. I never really had anyone to play it with but losing whole evenings to "just one more" game of FFA which is all I ever played.

After that everything really disappointed me, MW3 was crap, BO1 was unplayable in my eyes, it seemed overbalanced in my eyes, all the guns were the same, I didn't like the look of the graphics nor did I like the feel of the game but the zombies was great, no denying kino der toten is one of the best zombie maps of all time.

Decided to give BO2 a go on a whim and I fucking loved it, really really reminded me of the old MW2 fast paced action. Put alot of time into that one as well, loved the futuristic feel they went with, maps were varied and interesting, lots of gun variety and I LOVED the redone points class system, giving you so much control and each class felt like you could play the game in a totally different way.

Advanced warfare....lets not go there. That was a return to the shop same day job.

BO3 is going to be bought, just a question of when to be honest. I looks and seems to feel like BO2 from everything I have seen and while I can see what they were doing with AW I think they got it so fucking wrong with the rocket jumps and all that, seems that BO3 has taken that idea but taken the insane bullshit out of it and made it playable. Looking forward to see how it plays

So yah. That's my spiel of COD

no doubt when they added all the futuristic stuff like rocket jumps, and stuff it all just kinda went down hill from there

MW3 was decent imo, it got quite a lot of shit but I just generally enjoyed it, twas fun.

Honestly, the multiplayer was kinda a secondary for me, I loved the MW campaigns, I thought the storyline was really good even if I did play the MW2 campaign first, then MW3 then I went back and played COD4 which was really really good.

World at War is where it is at though, I remember my cousin got a PS3 and this game for Christmas and all we did was play zombies everyday for hours on end. Black Ops zombies was good, Ascension was a beautiful map.

Have not played pretty much any other CODs past MW3.