Sign in to follow this  
Nord

Unban Request -Nord (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning):Nord

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:56791768

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given:Cheating

Server Banned From:jackpot

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: I wasnt hacking in my MM game they were watch and they dont take note that i can get call outs from teamspeak which the admin was not in our room at the time when the game was happening so he would of never knew when call outs about the enemy team was happening

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: Here is a video to explain most kills in my games they look hacky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWZ6z8i ... e=youtu.be

Date of incident:29/10/2015

Oh my god, look at that amazing concrete evidence you wasted hours of your life trying to create! Im guessing knock helped you with this.

Holy shit I have honestly never laughed so hard in my life speccing you in that game. One of the worst nova cheaters I have ever seen. Bhop cheats, aimbot, triggerbot and even wallhack, you went the extra mile here. You're even going the full length to make you look even more of a muppet and making this. Like... what's going through your mind right now, do you honestly think we are braindead morons who can't detect a terrible cheater a mile off? Add a bit of sad music and god awful excuses such as "but i heard his footsteps from connector to a site!!!" hahaha.

Btw this is the point where you use 4g on your phone to make a 2nd forum account to back you up, or get someone equally as braindead from the jailbreak server to make a sad post supporting you. Unfortunately in this case, you won't be slipping through the net.

i2rEvTD.jpg

At least you'll be starred in next Sunday's event.

Oh my god, look at that amazing concrete evidence you wasted hours of your life trying to create! Im guessing knock helped you with this.

Holy shit I have honestly never laughed so hard in my life speccing you in that game. One of the worst nova cheaters I have ever seen. Bhop cheats, aimbot, triggerbot and even wallhack, you went the extra mile here. You're even going the full length to make you look even more of a muppet and making this. Like... what's going through your mind right now, do you honestly think we are braindead morons who can't detect a terrible cheater a mile off? Add a bit of sad music and god awful excuses such as "but i heard his footsteps from connector to a site!!!" hahaha.

Btw this is the point where you use 4g on your phone to make a 2nd forum account to back you up, or get someone equally as braindead from the jailbreak server to make a sad post supporting you. Unfortunately in this case, you won't be slipping through the net.

i2rEvTD.jpg

At least you'll be starred in next Sunday's event.

I mean if i get 4G in my area that would be good but sadly i dont