Sign in to follow this  
ItsInsurgent

Insurgent's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Insurgent™

Date of Birth: 1st of august 2001

Country/Location: Born in Australia living the England/UK

SteamID:- STEAM_0:1:16195506

Games Played:

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I first joined probably a while back when searching threw servers but I only really got into it about a week ago.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I'm a good person, i'm creative, I spend a lot of time pc gaming, so a lot of my time and effort devoted to the server also. I also believe I could really help the players and show what the true amazing community of outbreak is really all about!, Another thing is that I believe i'm a nice person and thus meaning I could help out wherever and whenever I can.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My name's Hugh, I'm a 14 year old boy from Australia, But now living in the United Kingdom. I enjoy a lot of sport's such as football, rugby, cricket etc and play for a few of my school teams and out of school in football aswell, I enjoy hanging out with friends, pc gaming with friends etc :mrgreen:. I also am hoping to one day take up a job in a sporting role such as a pe teacher, gym instructor, or if not i intend to into a form of military role, Anyway, that's all about me!.

Sorry to tell you but this post will be insta decline because it is your first post.You should read the red-box before,Plus you have to be 15 to apply unless you get the all clear from a admin.

- viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5517

Sorry to tell you but this post will be insta decline because it is your first post.You should read the red-box before.

Damnit Brand0n, posted before he could delete it!

Ah, well, yeah. We've discussed this, and he realises he should have read the red box.

By the way Insurgent, Brand0ns a noob and can't remove anything for you. Wait for a mod to see this =)

Hi Insurgent,

Unfortunately your application will be an instant decline. First off your first and only post was your member app, your first post should never be your member app. Second, you're and under-age applicant, you must be at least 15 years old in order to apply for member or be nominated by a mod for exemplary behaviour. You also need to be integrated with the community itself.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff

And to the rest of you guys, there's no need to jump in on these kind of member apps, we'll deal with them.