Sign in to follow this  
knock

Ban all these muppets - (RESOLVED)

Just watch the whole demo, there is too much to pick out...

But here is a few i picked out then i just could not cope with picking out each individual.

+I was in rush to get this done

Player Name: samir4201

SteamID: ***

Why should he be banned: freekilling not willing to command

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pc8a4 ... /abuse.dem

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):19-10-2015

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Player Name: Whtie mamba - knifing in LR (shot4shot) + every single ct spamming me while trying to LR

Why should he be banned: Cheating, not commanding, dont know rules.

Evidence: Same demo

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Player Name: white mamba Whtie Mamba, CQCOD, VOID

Why should he be banned: All can be seen free killing at same time, as soon as round start, killing people in cells.

Date of incident (to the best of your knowledge):19-

Player Name: ✪Apache™✪"

Why should he be banned: Free killing at same time

Player Name: I don't know he kept spamming the change.

Why should he be banned: 4:50 into demo, Continued to spam name change until end of map.

Most of these are covered in Revilia's requests with different names, and those who weren't are regulars with minimal evidence - I will have a word with them but they won't be banned for now.

Thanks anyway.