Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

Josh, Ban shorten / unban request (RESOLVED)

UnBan/Unmute/UnCT-Ban Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): AlmightyJosh|

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:107649499

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Mic Spam

Server Banned From: JailBreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:

I don't believe that the ban was unfair, I am just wondering if i could get the ban shortened by 10 or so hours.

I've been playing jailbreak for a few months maybe a Month+. I know a lot of mods don't like me because of my constant use of mic and abusive i give them about how they moderate the server. I never really took the mutes and just shut up, Cocky attitude and a loud mouth lead me to carry on, Which infact was wrong of me. I should of just learnt from my mistakes and taken the mutes on the chin. I feel so dumb for not listening and being arrogant. I've been banned for round 2 -3 days now and its only just hit me how boring cs go is without Jailbreak.

Over the time that I've played OB | i have realized that i should really stop being so abusive and annoying towards certain members / staff of the community. I feel sorry for what i have done past and present that lead me towards mute and heated arguments when there was no need for them. I feel like the mods actually do a good job And some of the moderation staff are excellent. Its just rage that gets to me to say / do these silly things which are frowned upon. I believe that i should stop hassling staff when they don't need to abuse that they get day to day. For that i am also sorry.

To the members of the community i have annoyed / gave abuse to, i am very sorry indeed. Rage just gets the best of me like it does to most people. I feel that ob has one of the greatest community's by far(When you get to know them) I am also sorry to a few people > Blyss > Kartelloff > Drake > Twiix > Majorchaos > cosharek> and many others that i may have annoyed / annoyed them with the mic spam in game that lead to me being banned.

I'm not asking for your total forgiveness as i deserve to be banned for the stupid mistake that i made. My fault and that i should be made to have the punishment. All i ask is that if the ban could be lowered till Monday morning as it would give me a new week to prove myself. I and others believe in a fresh start or a new piece of paper. I know this probably wont happen but at least i got my point across that i'm sorry for what i have done and that it wont happen again.

Very sorry to all i have made mad / enemy with. i did not intend to be that annoying etc. I hope people can forgive and forget on move on from this stupid incident.

-Thanks-

- Josh -

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: n/a

Date of incident:15th October 22:50 (Not that sure on timing)

Don't post on unban requests unless directly involved, thanks.

Also for the record, I actually see this as an apology rather than a beg for an unban - it's true we've had several in the past but at least he acknowledges his mistakes compared to a lot of people.

To the ban then, if it was a month or 2 week ban; a shorten would be reasonable. However as the ban is only 5 days long and only has less than half of that left I'm inclined to let the ban stand. Speaking for the community, I appreciate your apology and hope that beyond this we will see a more mature player out of you on the server but as the ban time is fairly generous as it is by Kartoffel I believe you should see it out until its end.

Sorry for any disappointments and I hope to see you on the server once your ban is up, thanks again for the apology.

Note* If you read this Kartoffel, feel free to delete/edit anything I've said if you disagree.