Sign in to follow this  
knock

knock | Wh + Aim lock (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): knockS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136655168

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: WALL HACK + AIM LOCK

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: BECAUSE I DONT WALL HACK / AIM LOCK...

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: not at the moment

Date of incident: 13/10/2015

You were banned due to a group admin decision after reviewing demo evidence of you cheating in a gather (which I believe was yesterday?). People who played with you reported to us that they were incredibly suspicious of your gameplay. After demo review it was obvious that info feeding with no possible knowledge and tracing through smoke were obvious. There's no concrete evidence of aimlock, that still remains under suspicion, however the wallhacks were sniffed from a mile away and that was enough to warrant you with a ban.

If you honestly want to demand the evidence then it will be posted, but take my advice that would be pointless as you and I both know you were cheating and it will only make you look even worse. Take my advice and go legit, you'll enjoy the game.

I will keep this thread open for a couple of hours if you wish to reply, otherwise best of luck in the future.

edit: if anyone who was in the gather would like to post anything that I have missed here or back it up, then go ahead you have permission to. As long as you were involved.

Sigh... If you so desire.

https://popflash.site/match/6393

Download match put it in cs:go folder and run. Bare in mind im not gonna sit through and talk about what's dodgy and what isn't. I've caught my fair share of cheaters in the past and in this case I have no doubt in my mind. Again, i'll keep this open for anyone who was involved at the time to post their thoughts.

I play with player knock on numerous occasions on csgo competitive matchmaking. Believe me he does not wall hack, Im pretty sure if he did he would either 1 have a vac ban already or 2 be a higher rank than he already is I mean come on what hackers do you find at mg. Moreover at the start of every round player knock calls out where he thinks the enemy team will go for a joke or an educated guess for example if the enemy team is getting destroyed at B every time they are likely to go A site. Knock is also a very good player with an awp and often plays awp when playing as a team on comp, you should see him with any other gun he is terrible. Moving on I'm not sure if you are aware of this but after watching many youtubers doing overwatch videos I have found out that wall hack cannot be used at a distance so the accusation of him being able to see the enemy players at spawn is nonsense. I hope you review the gameplay of knock and reverse the decision as he is a friendly non hacking player who loves the server jailbreak and is very dissapionted that he has been perma banned for something he did not do.

Yours sincerely another fan of the jailbreak server.

PS This is not knock who has just made another account check my ip.

It appears there's nothing left for discussion. Please don't try pull the wool over my eyes lol ive seen enough cheaters to last a lifetime.

Locked.