Sign in to follow this  
PEPSIMOJI

Unmute perm ban request (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): chocolate milk

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:134290522

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: permanent mute, last mute that officially banned me was because i was snitching, guy was delaying lr and he was not actively rebelling for like 3 - 4 minutes just camping behind a place the ct's would never find.

Server Banned From: jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: i believe it was unfair because its a permanent mute, it would be fair if i got a ban from the server maybe 1 - 2 weeks or a large number of minutes mute rather then permanent which can never be undone.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?: i don't understand evidence to support my claim but my evidence would be my permanent mute i guess?

Date of incident: 10/10/15

some of my bans are just plain stupidity which adds on to 30 bans, for example my arm rests on my keyboard by accident, holds down my mic key without me knowing i learned to unbind the 'k' key.

I am genuinely sorry for breaking the rules, i consider myself a troll and annoying most of my time, after i study and complete all the necessary stuff in real life, i just hop on my computer and do dumb ass things especially on cs go. But this ban has teached me alot, and i wish to communicate using the chat option. I wish to start all over for my stupidity and my actions that I've caused within this server understand thx.

You were given a permanent mute due to the sheer number of mutes you've had. You could consider yourself lucky as many people in your situation could have faced an extended ban - it's more than you just 'accidentally holding your mic key', your spam over the mic ruins the game mode and is generally a pain to everyone else trying to enjoy the game mode.

Your mute will stand. Perhaps if you prove yourself mature and show better qualities when on the server then you might be unmuted after a while, but until then your mute will stay.

If you want to talk over this more, add me on steam or find me on TS3 at some point.