Jebus

Unban Request.

UnBan Request:

Player Name: Mr. Jebus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30893929

Ban Reason Given: No Reason given

Server Banned From: Jailbreak

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:

I called Sgt.Lewis an asshole for complaining about being freekilled when he wasn't. I had given a freeday, normal rules such and no guns and follow or come within knifing range of a CT and you will be killed, He followed a CT and doing so failed to follow orders given so i killed him . He then complained about being freekilled so i called him and asshole and he kicked me ( Understandable due to Insulting an Admin/Mod) and when i rejoined i asked if there was any need for him to kick me for calling him an asshole in which he responded by banning me.

The kick was understandable but the was no need for banning me for asking a question about a previous insult.

First of, it was 10 minutes, when you posted this thread you'd already been unbanned, so I don't you ventured far into the ban.

A reason was given, abusive.

You hadn't commanded in about four rounds, giving multiple war days and free days, probably just trying to get up your score (you do hold the highest kills per minute on the server) you called me an asshole, after i slapped you for 20 damage (not complaining) so i kicked you.

You then rejoined, called me an asshole again (no point trying to deny this) said the entire server thinks I am too, then i'm pretty sure you called me a bad admin, but i'll have to check that...

I notice you've also been banned for the exact same time, for the exact same reason by Fin, so this clearly isn't a coincidence.

I see no point in you trying to deny that you didn't call me an asshole the second time, it's been confirmed by three people i've asked, including a HA and a moderator.

I'm not going to lock this, have your chance to say whatever you please, but in the end, you're in the wrong.

Good day