Sign in to follow this  
Jaydog!

Pc sound?!

Skype used to do that to me :D, the way I fixed it was to do this:

Go to your task bar right click on your speakers, then select playback devices.

Once you do that you should see a small window pop up with all your playback device; there should also be 4 tabs at the top of the window, (Playback, Recording, Sounds and Communication) you want to select the communication tab.

Here you will be able to see what Windows will do if it detects other forms of communication activity and there will be four selectable option. Mute all other sound, Reduce the volume of other sounds by 80%, Reduce the volume of other sounds by 50% and Do Nothing.

You of course want to select the Do Nothing option and click apply :D, then give it a try and see if it has worked :D. Sorry for the bad explanation but I hope it help :D.

I used to have this problem when I used to boot cs go fullscreen it used to turn my TS volume down. I found that if I boot cs go in fullscreen windowed it doesn't turn down Ts however cs go still boots loud as fuck! hope this helps! :D

Thanks sub, that worked a treat! :D

(admin can lock or delete this <3 )

Great thing to hear but please don't tell admins to lock/delete such threads as they might prove helpful for someone having the same problems.