Sign in to follow this  
starjaristar

Unban

UnBan/Unmute/UnCT-Ban Request:

Player Name (at time of banning): J1

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:28139913

Ban/Mute/CT-Ban Reason Given: Freekilling and Trolling.

Server Banned From: Jailbreak server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate:

First off i just wanna say that I think the demo gives unsufficient evidence that I personally was freekilling

I have never freekilled anyone in the demo u see me getting kills those were all LR kills, u could say it was unfair LR because they were in smoke and everyone was shooting them and im sorry for that i just didnt know what to do so i just completed the LR.

I shouldn't have gone on ct when it was so chaotic that was my mistake but i dont think i should get banned for 2 weeks for this.

I do apologise for my actions and if u do think i should be punished could u perhaps consider a ct ban so that i can still play on the terrorist side?

Thank you for reading my request.

J1

Do you have any evidence to support your claim?:

In this thread u can watch the demo that was used as evidence:

http://outbreak-community.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=6263

direct link to demo: http://www.mediafire.com/download/okwlx1jijp1447r/Everyone+freekilling%21.dem

Date of incident:

18-8-15

Not only does the demo show you standing by to take part in the freekilling / trolling on CT but also I have multiple accounts of people who were there, I was told of a lot more than just the demo.

All the same, you were told earlier by a mod that if you wanted to talk about your ban that you should add me on steam to do so. You also stated that you realised you were in the wrong and you wanted it just to be a CT ban as you didn't care for CT. The truth is 2 weeks isn't harsh, if anything it is lenient from what was described to me and what I saw, if a mod was on I feel as if the lot of you would have got a lot longer set of bans.

All the same if you add me on steam / come on TS3 I will talk to you about it, but the fact you admitted earlier to a mod that you should be CT-banned shows you aren't as innocent as you make out in your unban request at the least.