Country/Location: uk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43206231

Games Played: csgo jailbreakk

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? didnt count

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: good provocative posts :

the server id down
guessing yur low on cash

These posts always get the mind's of community members reeling:

The most ridiculous idea I've heard yet.
yes the admin who has everything unlocked really needs them creds
Possibly the worst idea.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

i'm antisocial so i dont go on teamspekk. And i'''m depressed. i've lost all ambition and motivation and curiosity and i also have a very short temper. i only want member becuz it's what all the other players want and ive been around long enough so why not give it another shot?

edit: im also an artist, like my avatar? i'd show u other stuff i've done but i think the admins will just remove it for it being too startling for all of u ladies.

-1 If you want to be member and have more of a chance you got to get on TS. As Mintlou says this looks like a troll app which isn't what Outbreak needs. If your gonna troll, Outbreak has no place for you. As said in this thread, viewtopic.php?f=13&t=6204

Can't you read bro? : "Anyone who trolls "as OB", by using our tags or otherwise, has no place in our community." That whole thread is mainly about trolling elsewhere whilst representing this community. I don't do that, and besides i'm not a troll.

...I find it disrespectful you would think such things, i've played with you a lot haven't i? >.>

I don't do that, and besides i'm not a troll.

...I find it disrespectful you would think such things, i've played with you a lot haven't i? >.>

Yet you still have to represent yourself on the server aswell. I've seen you troll alot occassionally mic spam.

This app you made is not setting a good example, the fact you've named it Memebar and haven't even counted how long you've been playing for etc. makes this a troll app. Put some actual good content the next time you apply.

Yet you still have to represent yourself on the server aswell. I've seen you troll alot occassionally mic spam.

This app you made is not setting a good example, the fact you've named it Memebar and haven't even counted how long you've been playing for etc. makes this a troll app. Put some actual good content the next time you apply.

Lmfao. Mic spam? I never mic spam, find that so annoying when other people do it. Sure I talk a lot, but so what? I try not to talk over the commander or play obnoxious music.

And I haven't counted how long I've played here, is that a bad thing? I'm not tip top at organisation, but that doesn't make this a troll app. A shit app, sure.

Put some actual good content the next time you apply.

Like what? want to see some of my art?