Sign in to follow this  
PWQ

PWQ's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: PWQ

Date of Birth: 01/04/99

Country/Location: United Kingdom

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87255883

Games Played: Rust, Arma 3 and CS:GO

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around 2 weeks on the Jailbreak server

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Stuff you've never even heard of

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am a professional rock climber, part time sky diver.

Picture of me last year:

5030be60a435da057751021a182a126d.png

♦ You must have been active in the community for a while (1-2 weeks roughly so that people know who you are). This means spending time on our game servers, as well as making quality posts on the forums and popping on Teamspeak! Server activity is the main priority here though. Before you gain a trial you must show a little bit of activity and dedication beforehand, then we will evaluate you further during the actual trial itself.

You obviously did not read the massive red box of text before you wrote your application. Your first post on forums was your member app, which in itself doesn't tell that much about you, other than you do rockclimbing and skydiving, we need more details. Make an introduction in the intro thread, let us get to know you and you should get to know us. I think I've seen you on the server maybe twice, make yourself more noticed, but don't spam. Integrate with the community, hop on Teamspeak3, which to my knowledge you've not been on either.