Sign in to follow this  
Bard

Alcohol age

This was touched lightly on the server before and we had an argument over the age to drink alcohol and the age to buy it, I believe in the UK you have to be 18 to purchase alcohol but not so sure on whether you can drink it when your 18, idk, tell me what you think about this, bcuz I'm bored. ty

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

"For someone under 18 to buy alcohol, attempt to buy alcohol or to be sold alcohol"

"For someone under 18 to drink alcohol in licensed premises, except where the child is 16 or 17 years old and accompanied by an adult. In this case it is legal for them to drink, but not buy, beer, wine and cider with a table meal."

"To give children alcohol if they are under five." (bullshit nanny state)

:glad2:

:angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

"For someone under 18 to buy alcohol, attempt to buy alcohol or to be sold alcohol"

"For someone under 18 to drink alcohol in licensed premises, except where the child is 16 or 17 years old and accompanied by an adult. In this case it is legal for them to drink, but not buy, beer, wine and cider with a table meal."

"To give children alcohol if they are under five." (bullshit nanny state)

:glad2:

just end the thread now