Sign in to follow this  
Droopy

Droopy`s Member Application

Player Name: Droopy

Date of Birth: 18/12/99

Country/Location: England-Merseyside

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198154803809/

Games Played: Well ive been playing games since I was really young, playing HALO and COD, but when I started playing PC I was playing Minecraft but then I started playing this.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing so long I cant really remember how many games I've played, but I've played a heck of a lot. I've been playing on different names too, like D r o o p Y, DinkBot, JeSuisCharlie and of course Droopy.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I can bring my good attitude to the server and also so fun and laughs for my stupidity.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well ive lived in the Wirral my whole life and ive used to play football until I was 12, then I got into hockey, and now I play this for my local team and my school team. I go to a Grammar school, so they expect a lot from us boys, but I just want to have a little bit of fun, but when it comes donw to the work, I get stuck in. :D

Thanks for reading -Droopy-Drew Davies ;)

Sorry friend this is an Auto decline, you can't apply for member on your first post, sorry friend!

Please stick around and if you use the forums please make the posts meaningful, we have a lot of cancer on the forums at times and we are trying to steer away from this.

Anyways welcome to the forums!

Sorry friend this is an Auto decline, you can't apply for member on your first post, sorry friend!

Please stick around and if you use the forums please make the posts meaningful, we have a lot of cancer on the forums at times and we are trying to steer away from this.

Anyways welcome to the forums!

Okay sure thanks friend. :yay: