Sign in to follow this  
OLÉ

Member App (Declined)

Sorry puss you still haven't really picked up in activity, we really do want to accept you but you need to step it up a little.

Also you would be on trial when you are on holiday which isn't really going to work, when you come back spend some time on the server and speak to us on TS or message me on Steam and ill tell you where to go from there friend, as i said before we do generally like you puss, just activity isn't the best! so get on the server you fucker!

As I said before, I have been away on a ski trip in France :/ I'll try to become more active this week but I wont be able to play properly as I have fractured my thumb :c

As I said before, I have been away on a ski trip in France :/ I'll try to become more active this week but I wont be able to play properly as I have fractured my thumb :c

We don't doubt that man, its just that your not as active as we think you should be, we all like and respect you puss and hope you can be a member once again!!!!

Try to be a little active and for those who don't know Puss's new name is "OLLY" so keep an eye out incase you think hes not active.

Thanks!