Sign in to follow this  
SoonToBeDuck

Soon To Be Duck's Memeber App ...

Player Name: Soon To Be Duck ^- ^

Date of Birth: 02/09/1999 - ( DD/MM/YYYY )

Country/Location: Wales, Blackwood to be exact

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47464957

Games Played: CS:GO, GMod, CS:S, CS 1.6, TF2, Super Monday Night Combat, Call Of Duty : Black Ops 2 are my mains but I have played things like Borderlands 2 and Left 4 Dead 2

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: Quite a couple of weeks I'd say, not quite sure, but looking somewhere around a month ?

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: The hardest part haha, I'm not going to lie, I don't have a particular thing I could bring to the server. I could do the odd helping players out on the server e.t.c. Explaining rules, some games like "Last Reacting First Reaction". The only thing that I could help out with is people that talk polish? As I can speak polish fluently. Also, I could start interacting quite a bit in the forums ? As most of my day is free either watching League Of Legend streams or playing Jailbreak :D.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I am really honest, don't like lying. I was born in the UK with polish parents so my polish language is fluent :D My mic is to arrive tomorrow ( Monday If you're reading at a later date ) so I can help others out easier/faster ( and finally join the CT side haha ^- ^ ).