Sign in to follow this  
Tiosam

Questions and answers :O

Is your country corrupt like Venezuela? Do you like where you live?

Spain have corruption, but less than Venezuela. I am not bad here, but i was better when i lived in the south of spain. I now live in Valladolid and lived in Benidorm(16 years) , i hope to return to live in Benidorm, the climate,people, and the mediterranian is fantastic :| .

PD: I was born in Andorra , but is better not to talk :lol:

- Question

In uk, the schools teach spanish or other languages for the children?

They do. They generally teach French, Spanish and German, in that order in terms of preference. However, I spent the majority of my time in Spanish lessons dead-arming a friend, and getting dead-armed. Some paper aeroplanes were also thrown. Consequently, my Spanish is not bueno.

What time does school start and finish on a normal day, in Spain? Is it like the siesta culture, where you work late and go out drinking late, or like UK, where it's generally between 8AM-4PM?

They do. They generally teach French, Spanish and German, in that order in terms of preference. However, I spent the majority of my time in Spanish lessons dead-arming a friend, and getting dead-armed. Some paper aeroplanes were also thrown. Consequently, my Spanish is not bueno.

What time does school start and finish on a normal day, in Spain? Is it like the siesta culture, where you work late and go out drinking late, or like UK, where it's generally between 8AM-4PM?

The school and high school is 6 hours, normally 8:00 to 14:00 , the education in spain is worse than other countries of europe. The job is around 8 hours, can be 6:00 to 14/15:00 or 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours en the afternoon (very bad, you don't have time to relax). The Germany job system is better

- Question

Likes the monarchy to uk people? , in spain the people want a referendum

The school and high school is 6 hours, normally 8:00 to 14:00 , the education in spain is worse than other countries of europe. The job is around 8 hours, can be 6:00 to 14/15:00 or 4 hours in the morning and 4 hours en the afternoon (very bad, you don't have time to relax). The Germany job system is better

- Question

Likes the monarchy to uk people? , in spain the people want a referendum

The British monarch has been around for hundreds of years. I suppose it's something we've gotten used to and is part of our culture. The queen doesn't have any power at this moment she is more just a public figure. Most people like the idea of having this figure for them to follow, I personaly am not to bothered although I do get to miss scho every once in a while because of here

-Why are the Spanish so good at sport? Basketball, football etc...

-Why are the Spanish so good at sport? Basketball, football etc...

I don't have a plain answer, Since they were children, the most popular sport is the football, and the principal clubs of spain have a lot of money (Madrid and Barça) , this clubes are investing in young child.

- Question

Who win the champion league? :mrgreen:

I miss this thread...It was a good idea. The reason I didn't answer is because I hate football and don't want anything to do with it . But I will answer it and I'm gonna go for Arsenal assuming they're in the champions league only because their my local team :grin1:

My question is: What is so great about football, particularly in England, why is everyone so obsessed with it compared to other great sports like Basketball and Bike Polo (lol)!?