Sign in to follow this  
G3orge

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC one!

Didn't know whether to put this on the tech thread or general but took my best guess!

Due for a upgrade and don't have a clue which one to get out of these two. Have managed to get it down to the Samsung Galaxy S4 (When released) or the HTC one. Both look like great phones have had a little play with the HTC one. So what one sounds more appealing to you?

I don't like iPhones (Own one currently). :(

Speaking from having The HTC One X i think they are good phones , i have had the samsung phones and they are ok but they get a bit boring after awhile if i was you i would go for the HTC much smarter looks and they have improoved since the last one which (is the HTC ONE X) i have so deffo go for the new one , plus has beats audio with duel speakers on the top and bottom of the phone :)

yeah they have issues , before they went to using android on the samsung phones they had there own shitty UI and they werent too bad but now they have been releasing to many new phones too quick Defo pick the HTC Mate ! wont be dissapointed there :) plus i work in TeleComs we have a samsung department in our building :) i should know

Yeah I was thinking the HTC would be more suited to everyday but the Samsung has loads of gimmicky stuff that i would love to have (but probably would use ;) ). Like the controlling it without touching and with your eyes. But as I said I probably would never use them! :D But yeah I wouldn't want to spend £30 + per month on a contract for a phone that's screen is going to freeze would annoy me -.-

* GOOGLE *

-> " Samsung Galaxy S4 vs HTC one"

-> Done

"With the Galaxy S4, Samsung is continuing its quest towards complete domination over the land of Android, transforming the colorful, chaotic jungle into a profitable industrial area. With the One, HTC proves that the former contract manufacturer does deserve its place among the leading smartphone companies. There really cannot be a better phone between these two, as both are successfully countering each other with their own unique assets."

vergelijking_zps6e771a3d.png

green is where the one is better then the other one.

As for the weight, the samsung is lighter, however, samsung is plastic, HTC is metal, I prefer metal but then again, it's heavier if you compare them. For those who are wondering so much which phone you should buy just watch revieuws, vids, texts, whatever it needs...