Sign in to follow this  
FateMaker

FateMaker's Application For Member - DECLINED

Player Name:๖ۣۜFate๖ۣۜMaker

Date of Birth:19/5/1995

Country/Location: Britain, Leeds

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42751368

Games Played: Counter strike, Gmod, TF2, Magicka, Rock of Ages, PlanetSide 2 and Killing Floor

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I would say about 4 months now, not everyday, but on week ends and such.

What server do you frequent on more, Jailbreak or Surf? Or do you play them both equally as much? Meh, I would say JailBreak more

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Oh some laughs, loyalty and entertainment.

Tell us a little something about yourself: In school, not much playtime during week. I like roleplaying games such as JailBreak. I'm a strong atheist, however I won't judge others. Generally, I'm kind and well tempered. Have a mic but it is quite bad and only good for listening and not talking. I have been playing Counter Strike for a while and I think I am very good at it. Hope to get into the community!

That is all, thank you for reading my application.

PS No hate and pointless posts please. Again, thank you for reading and have a nice day.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: Oh some laughs, loyalty and entertainment.
loyalty

Well we have seen that before:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2045

But to make this post not complete hate, listen I will be fair with you. You have not been to tactical with words in the past. And I still have that image of you especially from that link above. Aslong as I dont think otherwise of you and have seen you in a different light I dont think you have any chance in becomming a member I am afraid.