Sign in to follow this  
george washington

VOTING SEASON

so, as impazzio and i were talking, we had a joke going. that everyone were to vote for him for presidency of a sort, or govner. and it hit me and what if, like O-factor, we had a presidential/governer election IN-community. it would start out with the first 20 people to say they would join (regardless of title) and start off by posting a little thingy about why we should vote them in. what can they bring to the community? why should he represent US? and people would VOTE UP THEIR ELECTION POST.

round 2 would choose the top 10 contestants. then, there would be a new candidate post. this time he has to choose a youtube video that describes them the best, humor or serious along with his post. 5 people eliminated after a week. THERE WOULD BE A POLL TO VOTE FOR THE LAST 5 CONTESTANTS.

round 3, out of 5 people, would then go on by candidates actually going on servers to present themselves, explain their goals as an internet figure. THE LAST POLL WOULD DECIDE THE GOVNER/PRESIDENT

president must get a new title, the president or thar govnah

everyone would go be more attracted to casually checking the forums to see the ballots.

one catch: impazzio must be candidate #1

I think the idea behind this is reasonable. But to be fair I don't think this will end up happening for the reason that it's not going to get people to check the forums anymore, which is its main aim. But a good idea