Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Game internet problems

So basically, I have problems with CS:Go and LFD2 when trying to go online. I have unistalled and reinstalled both games many times and that does not seem to be the problem. CS:S works fine, no problems there so I dont think it can be my internet.

With LFD2 I can get onto the game fine, i click play online on one of the game modes and the loading bar in the bottom right corners loads barely and the spinning loading circle in top right is spinning so it doesnt crash. After about 3-4 minutes it says something along the lines of ' connection failed after 13 retrys'.

With CS:GO it is sort of the same thing. I go on community server list and no servers come up on it and when you do the quick game it loads and says 'cannot connect to DS'. CS:Go it currently unistalled

Any help? I've tryed google and found a few examples but none really seem to work or fit my problem.

I seemed to have managed to get it to work now. Apparantly the firewall was allowing it but i had to tick a few boxes or something stupid. thanks for the help, you can lock this if you need.