Sign in to follow this  
ashowns2009

Anime

Correction Full metal panic Season 1 and 3 had a story. 2 however was the fomofu story where it didnt go about the story but just pure laughter. And thats why I liked it. However Full metal alchemist Brotherhood is something I must say I litterly hate. The normal season of Full metal alchemist was good and I was excited to go watch Brotherhood only to be given a sumerized version of the first season with some new episodes that seemed to have nothing to do with the actual story.

The list shown on that page is a list from about 1 and half a year ago and it was not even up to date then. Its not my favorites list its my actual watchlist. I watch all kinds of anime and sadly seen some anime where I wished I have not seen them.

Most of my favorite animes are pure laughter animes. I like shounen aswell for their stories etc although they give fun over a longer period where as laughter animes are useally fun all the time.

Pure laughter: Baka to test, Sora no otoshimono, Green Green.

Long shounen animes: Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Hitman Reborn, Fairytail, D. Gray-man, Soul Eater, Full Metal Alchemist. These are the ones that came to mind. I like all of them some for their story and some for their artwork and humor and characters.

Deathnote and Code Geass are a genre of themselves, reason why? The bad guy is the main character in both series. Which makes both of them really good to watch.

Want to go for loads of blood? Go for Hellsing, Elfen Lied and Deadman Wonderland.

I know their are many to name however I hope this helped you a little. Maybe next time give us a gerne of what kind of anime you want to watch. It might help us/me getting some good ones for you.

The normal season of Full metal alchemist was good and I was excited to go watch Brotherhood only to be given a sumerized version of the first season with some new episodes that seemed to have nothing to do with the actual story.

The brotherhood version was a replica of the manga, the original series was a plot spinoff by the animation production teams, that is one of the reasons I like it so much, the story is way more in depth and could also be made sense of.

You're right I like pure shounen comedy's too, Working!/Working'(Wagnaria) Was probably best lolz ever both seasons. Some of the best anime's was made in 2012, Jormungand, Oda no Nobuna, Accel World (fatkid lol) / BtOOM!!!.

And lets not forget the crappy Guilty Crown which was ruined by a terrible story, nice concept/characters though.

I diddnt laugh much in Sora no Otoshi and baka test, it was just off for me :S And I just could not watch atleast 1 episode of Hitman reborn, DAT CHILD.

Yeah i just checked now, for some reason I watched Fumoffu last out of the 3 seasons maybe because I diddnt feel like watching it so I used it as a filler for time.

Could talk to you more about some but I'd need to REMEMBER them gawd dammit.

Before I say anything. FUCK YEAH I OWN THE OFFICAL ANIME THREAD ON THE OB FORUMS!

Now that's done.

My style of anime is not an action one basically. The more GUNSHOTS PEW PEW PEW AND SWORDS CHING CHING CHING! The more bored I get. So obviously DBZ is off the list. I prefere anime like.

HOTD-With guns but with a nice story and a shit ton of Fan service.

Kuroshitshuji (Black Butler)- If you want an anime based in London with Demons, Angels and Death gods watch this.

Doraemon- My childhood in a nutshell

Keroro- My 13-14 anime.

Lucky Star-My secret pleasure.

BlackJackTV- An older one but good story.

Death Note- I liked it but I can never finish the whole series due to how bored I get. [Mainly because someone died]

My favourite has to be Kuroshitsuji though.

So go watch em.

Also be Jelly cos I don't even have to watch Subbed and or Dubbed!

On this chat of anime, while I dont watch any of whatever the fuck Eyecu said, I did watch all the studio Giblii films when I was small, like Spirited away, Howls moving castle, Princess Mononokee (or something) and I really loved them

I'm not sure what's different between anime & hentai, they are just cartoons to me.

I did watch last year, but never got into was Dragon Ball Z.

Favourite cartoon (Don't know if it's Anime or Hentai) is Johnny Bravo. Like a Boss.

Did watch a little of Pokemon. =P