Sign in to follow this  
Kiechi

Kriss

Anger aside, why do you feel it's right to protect his ignorance? My name is Reggin Gbadamosi. Why would I be banned for my first name? How can it possibly offend someone who isn't affected by racism? This is my point - and one which has been failed to be answered. It is wrong on many levels to ban me for somethin' I had no control over, yet to allow members such as Voldy to get away with it on mic, which I pointed out to find very offensive (Pull up the demo). Yet he's still playin' on the server.

I hope you can understand my frustration.

Reggin

Reading the other thread, you really need to look up the word racism before stating that you know everything about it.

I was actually laughing my ass off on how stupid your comments were on that thread.

Let's put this way, if you've never experienced racism, how can you pass judgement? If you find racial discrimination funny, to the point "you were laughing your ass off", you sir, deserve only the worst in this world.

Calling someone a "fucking white" is so not racist at all? I've experienced racism plenty of times, but never have I seen someone this stupid who takes everything for racism. And I said I laughed at your comments, I didn't laugh at 'racial discrimination'.

Calling someone a "fucking white" is so not racist at all? I've experienced racism plenty of times, but never have I seen someone this stupid who takes everything for racism. And I said I laughed at your comments, I didn't laugh at 'racial discrimination'.

The word white is racist? Ha, please tell me you're not being serious. By laughing at me, you were laughing at my attempt to find a solution to the difference in treatment because of my colour. Which makes you just as much as a bigot.

I wonder shadow, do your friends know you as racist? Or Nicolas van hal the racist? I'm intrigued as to which one it is.

I'm certainly not white Biggles. So by further trying to put me into a box and turning it around by accusing me of being white to cover your bigotted actions doesn't work.

Banned for trolling (or is stupid i dont know). As for Voldy he was banned for 2 hours by one of our admins.

Any further questions pm me on steam.