Sign in to follow this  
Kiechi

Unban Request

Reggin. I pointed out the fact it spells a bad word backwords (Like I had any fucking choice over the matter) and it's considered racism. I'm fucking black and I don't take offense by it, but the person who banned me (who I assume is White) finds it offensive. LOL What sense is that?!

Which is hilarious because Voldy was spammin' racist remarks over mic and admin gave him a little slap on the wrist! Favoritism.

Biggles is clearly a bigot. How did I admit to racism? You're fuckin' white, racism doesn't even affect you. Yet, you set the rules and punish the ones racism truly effects? I didn't realise it was a BNP server?

Biggles is clearly a dumb fuck white racist, who finds it fun to close my thread because I am black. The fucking idiot can't even spell racism properly.

Nice. I'm pretty sure I don't want to be part of a racist community, with white fucking racist bastards like yourself.

What's it like being a racism bigot then Biggles? I like how you allow Voldy shout racism rubbish via' mic, but ban me? Dumb fucking BNP licker sucker.

"Biggles is clearly a bigot. How did I admit to racism? You're fuckin' white"

"Biggles is clearly a dumb fuck white racist"

"Racist Server"

Dont think so man. (We also don't tolerate abuse and by looking at how you act i don't think you will fit in here)