Sign in to follow this  
JohnDoe

Banned For Freekilling, can I get unbanned?

Hey, I was banned for 1 week for killing 1 T, the commander said you'll get killed if we see you in the vent, and I saw 1 dude and I shot him, and then the commander said "Guys, we were supposed to give them a chance to go back" or something like that :P And then I got slayed, I asked why was I slayed and they said freekilling, and I tried to explain and I got banned like a few seconds after :P can I get unbanned, It's a real fun server and I can't wait for 1 week.....

Ok well if you get banned again can you please try and find some way of using the template, others do you should as well.

I will drop the ban from a week to a 4 hours, Ill explain why i banned you for the time i did, As soon as the round started 2 other cts who were in the same clan started killing people in cells, people started screaming free kill so i banned them both for a week. I had also noticed that you had joined at the exact same time as them and I saw your name in the kill feed, there were no commands and I assumed that you were part of that clan and were freekilling along with the rest of them.